· Why do you like living in the city?
· It gives me the chanceto experience modern life and enjoy various kinds of entertainment. And thebeauty of the city in the night.
· What are some of the advantages of living in acity?
It is easier for you to get a job. Thelife is more convenient. For example, the transportation is more convenient andrapid in cities.
· What are some of the disadvantages of living ina city?
· There are too muchnoise.
· The life pressure isgreater due to higher consumption.
· Do you know the neighbors who live near you?
· When i was living in thecountryside, i was close to my neighbours, but living in the city, i don't knowwho my neighbor is.
· What's your favorite city? Why?
· ChengDu is my favouritecity, it is my hometown.It is a beautiful city with a lot of delicious food.Thenatural scenery is beautiful, the people are friendly here and the weather isalways fine.
· What aspects of life in the city would youcomplain about?
The air pollution is too serious. Andthe allergic rhinitis is really annoying.
· What do you think should be done to improveliving condition in cities?
· I think the governmentshould control the population and build more green belt.
· What are some differences between living in thecity and living in the countryside?
livingin a countryside is more quiet while there are always full of noise in thecities.
wecan stay more close to nature when we live in a countryside.
wemay live a easier life compare to the stressful life in countries.
· Did you grow up in the city or in thecountryside?
· I grew up in acountryside.
· What are the names of two big cities in Europe?
· Berlin,and London.
· What are the names of two small cities inEurope?
· Southampton andEdinburgh
· Would you prefer to live in a really oldhistorical city, or a really new modern city?
· I'd like to live in anold historical city where is full of culture , art and special stories.
· Which cities do you feel safe in?
· The safe cities mustencompass three main factors:
· high personnel quality,social harmony and good public security.
· What would you do if you were in charge of acity? How would you improve it?
· First, I will keep thepollution away from the downtown.I will move all the factories and industriesthat may cause noise pollution, air pollution and water pollution to thesuburbs and make strict rules to control the discharge of industrial waste.
· Then i will build basic services that are satifactory toeveryone, which i think will help me to establish a stable and prosperous city.
· Do all the cities in your country or the U.S.have the same educational system?
· I know all the cities inmy country share the same educational system, but i am not sure about the US.
· Can you suggest some good tourist sites to visitin your city?
· First, Emei Mountain,here,you can enjoy its natural beauties, clean air and tranquility. It is agood place to give you the chance to get close to thenature and enjoy climbing.
· Besides, Wolong Naturereserve is a place worth a visit, where you can see the real giant panda.
· Does your city have any laws about dealing with pollution?
· Of course we have. dozens of rules about the pollution. For example,discharge of pollutants into the atmosphere by motor vehicle or vessels mustnot exceed prescribed standards.
· Industrial waste water, waste gas,andwaste materials must be treated specially. Once the pollutants are found to bein excess of the standard, the factory may be closed
· Do you follow them?
· Yes, i follow them.